View Single Post
Anonymous42019
Magnate

Member Since Sep 2019
3,106 hugs
given
Default Jan 21, 2020 at 07:52 AM

One evening last autumn I was driving home from a long day shift at the hospital and chose a different road, one that took me into deep country. My daughter and her besty were sat in the back, and for once were not scrolling through their phones. Like me they were interested in the countryside, so I pulled up off the road to a beauty spot in our South Downs so-called English Heritage park.

As the sun was making its lazy way down to setting, we saw three bright lights up in the sky. The sun's salmon pink and greenish tones reflected off their surface. Except what astonished us was the sudden speed these three objects moved to, and then they stopped just as abruptly. My daughter took a picture of them, but how weird that not one showed. The objects moved suddenlyy left then right, then dipped down to a field before shooting off high up iinto the sky and disappearing.

I phoned the Coastguards since we were quite close to the sea, but they said nothing had been reported. That week nobody else had reported the sight, so we must have been the only ones.

I'm unsure extraterrestrials exist. If the government knows, they are never going to admit it for fear or panic or speculation. We remain certain of seeing what we did, but we have always wondered what it was we three saw that dusky evening.

Maybe they were extraterrestrial and those who are meant to see them, see, whereas those who are not meant to, don't. It was by far the weirdest thing I've ever seen.

Anonymous42019 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
mote.of.soul

Thanks for this!
mote.of.soul, seeker33