View Single Post
ScarletPimpernel
Wise Elder

Member Since Nov 2013
6,537 hugs
given
Default Jan 22, 2020 at 01:28 AM

Ugh! My dentist says I'll need 4 dental implants on my lower jaw. And if I don't, my jaw bone will deteriorate and lead to a whole array of problems. The only bit of good news is it looks like my dental insurance might cover 50% after the 6 months waiting period.

In other news, school started today, and I already dropped my child development course. I got too overwhelmed by everything the teacher sent us. I'm thinking of dropping history as well and just giving up. I'm so scared, confused and overwhelmed!

My sister isn't doing so well. My dad said she didn't mean it, but she texted me that she hates her boyfriend and regrets her unborn child. That broke my heart. She should know how precious life is and remember that she can have what I cannot.

H is still working! He's only making 50% what we need per month, but it's better than nothing. He's still searching for a better job.

And I quit smoking! I think for good this time. It's only been 5 days, but I'm feeling pretty good. It really helps that my H isn't home to bother me, my dad is quitting vaping too, and I'm doing my best to keep myself occupied via distraction, cleaning, or sleeping.

Hugs from:
Blueberry21, LonesomeTonight, SlumberKitty, unaluna, WarmFuzzySocks

Thanks for this!
Quietmind 2, unaluna