View Single Post
Desoxyn
Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,927 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 22, 2020 at 02:41 PM

I used to hear voices every day when I was 16 before I was put on risperidone. The psychiatrist put me on 1mg a day and then I came back to him and said "The voices aren't gone" so he put me on 2mg. I came back and said "The voices are gone" and he was like "I know" because he knew that they wouldn't survive on 2mg a day lol..

The voices that I had were mostly people calling my name from other rooms when no one was there and also people talking to me and trying to tell me things. It was different voices such as male, female and neutral of different ages saying mostly really random things.

I miss having voices. If I had voices now while being mentally stable, I think having a small amount of voices would benefit me because I think that it's my subconscious mind trying to talk to me. One voice I remember said "I hurt you and you remain silent". I feel like it was a voice trying to warn me about being manipulated by my narcissist ex step dad. I never stood up for myself. I let him abuse me. I feel like he caused the stress that triggered my psychosis.

When I was hearing voices, I would hear more hypnagogic and hypnopompic voices. I still have hypnotic hallucinations but they are less pronounced now. But every time I hear a voice, I try to listen.. Because they are creative as **** and are very interesting.
Desoxyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bpcyclist, Breaking Dawn, Goforward, TunedOut

Thanks for this!
Breaking Dawn