View Single Post
Pedal
Newly Joined

Member Since Jan 2020
Unhappy Jan 23, 2020 at 03:28 AM

I am diagnosed with Dependent personality disorder, I lack courage and so I avoid every challenges and responsibilities and think of how I can only do things if I have someone , I feel “ incompetent “ , but I do not have anyone to depend on, so because of that I am bedridden, I do nothing at all, I will not even do the minor tasks or anything because all I want is for someone to do it for me, I lack complete discipline as well, so whenever I try to do something I revert back to that person. I feel like I also try to give excusable explanations for myself and try and justify it so I do not have to do anything , and have someone to do it for me and depend on them. I am in isolation, with no one to depend on, no one who understands it, and dismisses it and says it does not exist. So what can I do ? How can I progress in life ? I have been doing this for years now. I start Therapy tomorrow but I am doubtful it’ll help me, I need something else, or someone to help me. They say my prognosis looks low and I start feeling like I am treatment resistant but I know It may not be true. I have so much potential and I feel so unfuffiled and dissatisfied for not being able to pursue it with all of these obstacles in my way. What can I do ?
Pedal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Purple,Violet,Blue

Thanks for this!
Skeezyks