View Single Post
Blueberry21

Member Since Dec 2019
480 hugs
given
Default Jan 23, 2020 at 06:46 PM

Dear T,

Here's the thing - I'm so afraid I might be becoming hypomanic, and I feel like you don't take my worries seriously. But if it happened once as a medication reaction, I feel like it could happen again.

I feel like you think I'm making a big deal over nothing. And maybe I am. But please understand that having had a mental health crisis is scary. It's so easy to think "what if I also have X condition?" or "what if I was misdiagnosed?" because that happens ALL the time.

I've been hyperanalyzing myself like crazy today. I feel like I have too much energy all of a sudden, and am motivated to do too many things, and felt a bit flirtatious today, towards both you and the furnace repair man (oops).

But on the other hand, maybe this is just the depression finally lifting after so long. And/or the fact that I actually have a deadline for some things.

Also, admit it... you liked me when I was hypomanic before, when I first started working with you. You found me amusing, and didn't really recognize it as lingering hypomania from the med reaction.

I feel kind of silly about that time now, but I think that you liked it. But if I'm becoming like that again... T, we really can't let me be like that again.

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, LonesomeTonight, SlumberKitty