View Single Post
Desoxyn
Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,919 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 24, 2020 at 01:03 AM

So the phenibut is making me productive and I always feel good and have good ideas before I go to bed so this is what I'm going to say to my doctor on the appointment tomorrow;

Mental health;
1. Depression: Been a bit depressed for a month until I wrote this stuff down and back on track like how I was - I usually feel better at night before I go to bed.
2. Psychosis: Having slight symptoms at the end of my injection.
3. OCD: Obsessing more about things and certain rituals like making decisions and repeating things a certain specific number of times.
4. Anxiety: Very low.

Things I’m doing right now;
1. Music: Playing guitar (I’m going to buy an electric guitar) and piano.
2. Exercise: Skiing 1-2 times a week, might do cross country skiing, could be hiking this winter, walking almost every day, thinking of using the gym.
3. Socializing: Being around people a lot (Sometimes to the point where it can be overwhelming)
4. Exercising mental brain: Started a physics course online to see what it takes to be a pharmacologist (Which I don’t think I’m sure that I want to do) - Also I think physics is cool and can be fun (Psychiatrist recommended I do this), Solving hard puzzles on brain game apps and internet.
5. Increase knowledge about things: Listening to podcasts a lot, was reading a bit (But bad reviews on the book I was reading so it put me off).
6. Hygiene: Having a shower almost every day (Having cold showers for 5 minutes when I’m done), brushing my teeth every day.
7. Health: Doing 20 hour water fasts and eating healthy (If asked why: Kills precancerous cells, re-set insulin sensitivity, improve immunity, increase muscle mass, longevity, improve will-power, develop the ability to fast if needed, reduce body fat?, more energy, motivation, mood and focus!, spiritual experience, detoxify from bad chemicals and enhance learning and memory).
8. Sleep: Sleeping 10-12 hours a night.
9. Responsibilities: Taking care of my mom (Washing dishes, cleaning litter box, shovelling snow from sidewalks and emptying garbages every day).

Things I plan to do;
1. Spiritual and relaxing: Meditating every day, watching Netflix or reading before bed.
2. Social: Talking to people at coffee connections from 1-3pm.
3. Responsibilities: Getting a part time job and might go to school part time again.
4. Researching: Investing in stock market, cryptocurrency and day trading (Discord and reddit, psychonaut and investing servers), researching about my moms specific breast cancer, conspiracies, how to make money online.
5. Improve vocabulary and language: Learn about one country every day (Learn Spanish), learning one new English word every day and one Spanish word.

Meds;
1. Invega Sustenna 150mg every 4 weeks (Bring back to every 3 weeks)
2. Seroquel 50mg (Prescribe 4x 25mg’s so it’s back to 100mg if possible) - NEED REFILL
3. Vyvanse 50mg (Allow for 2x 5mg’s of Dexedrine a day in the evening for focus - 60x 5mg) - NEED REFILL
4. Olanzepine 5mg PRN (This helps me to focus without feeling pain and I have 16x 5mg refills)
5. Atenolol 50mg every 12 hours (Stay the same) - NEED REFILL

Supplements;
1. Fish oil (3 a day)
2. Vitamin D (1000ui in the morning)
3. Melatonin 10mg (Every night - Going to stop taking this eventually)

Drugs I’m taking;
1. Marijuana and CBD (Low doses rarely)
2. Phenibut (1g a day - Decreasing)
3. Alprazolam (0.5mg a night - Decreasing)

Drugs I’m not taking;
1. Alcohol (Stopped drinking because of psychedelic flashbacks - Derealization and depersonalization (Dissociation) which causes panic attacks).
2. Psychedelics - DMT, Shrooms, LSD (Taking a 5-10 year break)
3. Cigarettes (Quit 6 months ago and using nicotine gum instead)
Desoxyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Ceara1010, SlumberKitty