View Single Post
Desoxyn
Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,928 hugs
given
Default Jan 25, 2020 at 06:35 PM

I feel 100x better after having a walk with my mom and her friends. They said I'm doing extremely well and I feel well. I think it's because of the 1.5g phenibut (I'm tolerant to 1g). It's a nootropic and acts like a stimulant in the day and a sedative when I'm in REM sleep (It's a GABA-B agonist like GHB - Brand name "Xyrem" for narcolepsy). When I don't take it, my mood makes a 180 degree turn and I even lose my sense of humour.. My whole personality.. Especially at the start of the injection.. But today is the best I've ever felt while at the start of the injection...

The walk and socialization helped. When I got home, I scraped the ice off of the sidewalks which was another workout and made me breathe heavily. Then I had a shower and did general hygiene. I had a cold shower too to wake me up.

The only thing I don't have is extroverted intuition where I think about the future. I'm just thinking about the moment right now.

Phenibut is a good antidepressant for me but can be addictive so I wouldn't recommend for anyone else.

I'm gonna make another coffee (I had one at the place I walked to) but I feel ok. The 100mg Seroquel and Invega Sustenna injection actually makes me feel better + the Vyvanse kicked in more (It peaks at 3 hours).

I'm ok I just miss the crazy thoughts.

Thanks for the insight everyone! One day they will make antipsychotics that even 'normal' people will want to take to improve their cognition.
Desoxyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote