Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75.1k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 26, 2020 at 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chihirochild View Post
Yesterday wasn't actually as jam-packed as it could have been--the rando from the dating app rescheduled (he said he was sick) so it was just coffee, lunch, and date with the scrabble-winner.

The date was pretty good--we watched The Gentlemen, which was hysterical (his choice), had drinks, and went to a 21+ arcade. The only thing I wasn't into was that he was hinting that he wanted us to end up in bed together at the end of the night and I was not interested in that. He wasn't like overt or gross about it, it's just a feeling I got. And I'm sick of guys who just want to get into my pants before getting to know me--in my experience, that doesn't predict that a guy is good relationship material.

Glad you had a good date--did he mention getting together again? If he was just giving you a feeling he wanted to end up in bed with you, it could just be he felt attracted. Would be different if he was pressuring you (sounds like he wasn't). Incidentally, I slept with H on our second date, and we've been married 11 years Though I did already know him from work.

Thanks for this!
Blueberry21, chihirochild, Lemoncake