Magnate

Member Since Apr 2016
199 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 27, 2020 at 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eskielover View Post

We went over the laws thoroughly in my concealed carry class which was given by one of our wonderful sheriff's. It was very eye opening as to what is considered self-defence & what isn't. Important to know. I think having the class with one of our sheriffs was really good since they are the ones who enforce the laws & our group was full of questions to ask for clarification.

Lol....but most of my interface with them had been with herding a cow on the highway till they arrived to help me. Lol....how that black cow got out onto the highway at midnight....we never did know how it got out of the field but the sheriff had bolt cutters & we got him back in through the gate. I was also involved with the stallions in an animal abuse case. The sheriff department rescued the stallions from their abused location & a group of us cared for them during the trial. Country sheriffs have a huge job beyond the everyday law enforcement stuff.
That's good that you sorted that stuff out and had that class. I'm sure that really helps. And glad they were able to help you with other stuff as well. Good to be on their good side.
rdgrad15 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
eskielover

Thanks for this!
eskielover