View Single Post
Imlost1721

Member Since Oct 2019
2 hugs
given
Default Jan 29, 2020 at 03:08 PM

Well then, I do feel the way you describe anxiety and depression is very spot on. "In anxiety and depression, the mind is kind of putting itself on trial as in a courtroom. But in both depression and anxiety there is something missing in this "trial." There is a judge and jury and a prosecutor, but there is no defense attorney. The outcome of such a trial can never be fair or just but in depression and anxiety, a person doesn't realize this." And it seems everytime I get to a point in my life where I am challenged to go out of my comfort zone, I tend to do just that. I put myself on trial with only one outcome. Once I fully accept this as the outcome. It results in a completely cynical and pessimistic view of the world and my future. Although there is a lot of wisdom to be gained from your reply. None of your points really tackle my points. Vaguer than personal. I guess I'm looking for someone who has been through the same instances and give me a more personified response. Or maybe I was too personable on this platform. I know I am not alone but there really is nothing more illuminating than knowing someone just like you tackled roughly the same challenges and conquered their goals. Thank you for the response. I probably didn't fully comprehend the wisdom behind your words. But whenever I feel in a low spot, I'll be sure to come back and review your wise words. Thank you!
Imlost1721 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote