Legendary

Member Since Sep 2019
40.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 29, 2020 at 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fern46 View Post
You mentioned the wiring of your brain. I was wondering if maybe you could rewire it subconsciously. Have you tried sleep meditations? I used to have a couple I worked with. It is similar to breathing techniques, but you breathe and listen along to a guide who would lead you and there is music as well. I'm sure there are tons on YouTube.

Your brainwaves essentially end up in the hypnotic range and maybe that would help things on a subconscious level. Something to try maybe if you haven't looked into it before. I could maybe dig some links up for you if you're interested.

ETA: I came across this article with several to try. There are basic meditations, biurnal beats, meditations to induce delta wave state, hypnosis meditation. Maybe one of these options might assist.

20 Best Guided Meditations for Sleep and Insomnia
This is fantastic, thanks a million, Fern!! Blanche sent me one last week and I really liked it, but I did not know where else to find more good ones.

I am spending a lot of time meditating during these sleepless hours. Hours and hours of it, actually, every day. Just because, as Christina says, it seems like even that much must be better for my brain than being on the computer or up and around. So, will keep doing that.

Will take a look at some of these--thanks again!!

Hugs from:
fern46