Poohbah

Member Since May 2014
1,217 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 30, 2020 at 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capac View Post
Has anyone else been dealing with a diagnosed mental illness, be it depression, anxiety, personality disorders, psychotic disorders, etc; that has not responded to any treatment?

I been suffering for over a a decade. Been diagnosed with several disorders over the years. Since the beginning, I been taking medications and was always in therapy, many different therapists over the years. Not only have I never got better or improved but I actually been getting worse steadily over the past 3 years. I don't have hope anymore, and I don't see the point in giving it time or having patience, as that is what I been doing for over 10 years. But the fact that it just keeps on getting worse and worse as time goes on is really extremely discouraging and makes me feel I am beyond hope and help.

If anyone else is dealing with this, how are you coping? How long have you been dealing with this? What have you tried?
I'm about your age and have been dealing with TRD among many other disorders for 3 decades.. It got so bad I had to be hospitalized because of my suicidal tendencies. I've found ketamine infusions to be helpful. Maybe you should try that.

WW

You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. ~ Robin Williams

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage? ~ Pink Floyd
Werewoman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote