View Single Post
bpcyclist
Legendary

Member Since Sep 2019
40.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 30, 2020 at 03:57 PM

Thanks for this, Blanche. Very, very appreciative of all your help and support. I don't presently have access to a pool, but I do love the water. I will look into PRAC and those groups, but the problem is, they all cost money and money is insanely tight right now, for reasons I am still trying to sort out. But I will, and then, maybe I can look into taking one of those.

I am actually a fairly accomplished guitarist. I have not picked up any of my guitars in three years. Zero interest. Maybe should force myself.

I am hearbroken about your accident and TBI. So glad you found the drumming therapeutic and that you are better!! I am looking at some of these here. Given how yoga/progressive/woo woo Portland is, there is probably a drum circle somewhere for me. I'll look into those you listed, Dream and the other one. Funny, I lived in NashVegas for almost ten years, but could not take advantage of the music scene becuase I was always at the hospital. Married a girl who worked in the business, though. She turned out not to have been a very good choice. Maybe now I can do some online Nashville drumming.

Hugs from:
Anonymous48672, happysobercrafter, Purple,Violet,Blue

Thanks for this!
happysobercrafter, WastingAsparagus