View Single Post
Open Eyes
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2011
21.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 31, 2020 at 02:52 PM

You spend entirely too much time spinning your wheels about a woman you hardly really know.

Quote:
And also for the record, I am ready (finally) to move on but make no mistake, no woman will ever have a place in my heart like this one did/does and I'll have to find someone who can live with that, if I don't, I don't.
Again, placing way too much value and heart into someone you don't know very well. Just because someone happens to vent their heart out to you doesn't mean that person has formed actual attachments to you.

I remember a guy that I dated a couple of times, he decided I was the one for him and formed an attachement to me and even visited my parents proclaiming his love for me etc. My mother told me he was going to ask me to marry him and I GOT SO PISSED!! I was in his car with him and told him I did not even know if I even liked him let alone think about marrying him. He drove around and around INSISTING I loved him, oh it had to be because HE felt that way about me. Well, he got me so angry I never wanted to see or date him again.

So, moral to my story is don't just assume someone else feels something just because you happen to feel it. Actually, if I was in the situation you have talked about I probably would have behaved similar to this woman. If a woman really wants you she will do something and converse. This? what you are describing typically means "get lost, not interested".
Open Eyes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
WovenGalaxy

Thanks for this!
Middlemarcher, WovenGalaxy