View Single Post
Lurker1234

Member Since Jan 2020
14 hugs
given
Default Jan 31, 2020 at 03:23 PM

So for a few years I've had severe social anxiety. I haven't had any friends since I was 10 and only times I went outside was for school. I didn't talk to anyone during school time and haven't even had a proper conversation in years. I am now 18, almost finished high school and have 0 social skills. During the past few years even grocery shopping was impossible for me and I had to rely on other people to do everything for me. Only recently I gathered up courage and went to a store. Even walking down the street makes me paranoid and i keep looking around. I am very lost and as I said I can't even look at people without being scared. I am stuck and I don't know where to start. My future doesn't look very bright. How will I ever find a job? Where should I start I want to take small steps please keep in mind that even walking down the street causes extreme discomfort and I behave very strangely around people. I haven't had proper contact with people for a long, long time. Is there an hope?
Lurker1234 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
mote.of.soul, Purple,Violet,Blue, Yzen, zapatoes