View Single Post
Desoxyn
Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,912 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 31, 2020 at 03:59 PM

I'm thinking positively. I had a talk with my therapist. I talked really fast in tangents for an hour straight.

I'm doing good. Seroquel was giving me heart palpitations the past 3 nights (Because it prolongs the QT interval) even though it's really good for sleep so I'm using 5mg olanzepine instead and 0.5mg Xanax.

I'm down to 800mg of phenibut a day.

Everything is going really good. I'm not on any other drugs!

My moms friend (She has severe bipolar) left the house to get coke. We were sure that she wasn't going to come back and instead go out on a coke bender. She came back!

My mom flushed 100 dollars worth of coke down the toilet and made her watch (My mom did this with me a couple of times). We all had a group hug and we're proud of her!

I couldn't relate to her though.. Even though I did half a gram of coke every night + dozens of grams of other stimulants, I couldn't relate to how she was saying "But it's an amazing feeling - I can't believe I flushed it"... She talks about the high and I don't remember the high.. I feel like she's going to do it again.

I only have coke cravings for like 10 minutes once every 2-3 months. I don't get it.
Desoxyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote