Member Since Dec 2011
11 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jan 31, 2020 at 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty_Banana View Post
Hi there.

Do you have DID? Was it one of your insiders that told you age 68?

I can understand why you would believe it to be true if they've always been right.But,that doesn't mean it is actually accurate.

I'm sure it all does bring up many different issues for you though.

Good news that you're doing well after treatment.

Yes I have DID. I found out when I was in my 40's. The voice is someone who has been with me all my life. She told me that I was pregnant three days after I conceived. I have another voice in my head who is male who has not been with me as long as her and he told me that my unborn child was a boy. That was in my third month. I have always believed if I asked I would be told when I would die. I didn't ask. I woke up one morning a few years ago and I was abruptly told I would live to age 68, I tried to dismiss it but than others of us told me it was so. In May of 2019 I was told I had a blood cancer and could die. What helped me to push on was having been told I would have until I was 68, I am 62. So I decided to live until then. I have asked if there is a possibility I will live longer but we have been told no. I am realizing I need to get back into therapy to help with my anxiety. It has been a stressful 9 months and I have had two small panic attacks in the last two months. Don"t want that to start up again. I do want to thank you for the good wishes and for responding to my post. It does help me to feel less isolated. Take care.
Claritytoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
possum220, Purple,Violet,Blue