View Single Post
Gfofaddict

Member Since Sep 2019
15 hugs
given
Default Feb 01, 2020 at 06:30 AM

I guess I’m Not seeing the lack of clarity you’re talking about. I specifically say do I tell the women that are being used in the Photos that they are being used this way. Not talking about telling anyone else, public shaming of him like some are talking about etc. The question is totally about the ones used in the photos and their right to know, nothing about him ,me etc

I also don’t understand why it is as you say “such a loaded question”.
Even in rereading it I specifically said the question is if I tell the women that are being victimized and used without their knowledge Or consent. . I guess I see it as similar to voyeurism,someone wouldn’t know they were being watched or looked at, but if you see it happening do you let them know And if you know who it is I am most certain you would tell the victim that as well, so I’m not really seeing the difference here. There’s a perpetrator and a victim and I’m asking does the victim have a right to know. Something they couldn’t know unless told

Can you help me by telling me what I am being vague about so It would have been clearer? Thanks
Gfofaddict is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote