Poohbah

Member Since May 2014
1,217 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 01, 2020 at 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllIHaveIsHope View Post
Werewoman, thanks for the update. My friend is scheduling me to attend a consultation at a ketamine clinic near me and I am so SCARED. What if it does not work ? What if it makes me worst ? Will I have to go for boosters for the rest of my life ?

My depression/anxiety is bad right now I think about ending my life all the time, nothing is going to work I have got my hopes up so many times with no good results. I am so down I can't even take care of myself - life just hurts all the time.

Sorry for being a downer but I am glad it is helping you !
You sound EXACTLY like me before I did the ketamine infusions. Lol!

I was convinced it wouldn't work and all I wanted to do was die just to make the pain stop. Ketamine takes you to a place where nothing hurts. I swear it feels like it is anesthicizing your soul. Now that I'm not afraid anymore, I relish each time because it just feels so damn good to be completely numb. Please at least try it. You should feel different after the first infusion, but don't expect to feel a real difference until after your third or fourth time. Since the last one, my anxiety is finally improving.

Seriously, do it. There's no reason to think it won't work for you too.

(((((HUGS)))))

WW

You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. ~ Robin Williams

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage? ~ Pink Floyd
Werewoman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote