View Single Post
LetGoAfter30yrs

Member Since Feb 2020
Default Feb 01, 2020 at 09:05 PM

Hello All

Just over a year ago, my husband (who I adored), with no apparent warning signs, accidentally sent me a text message that was meant for another woman. This began my trauma.
We have been married 30 years. He said it wasn't me, but he needed to start living his life for himself, and didnt want to be married anymore.
However, with the other woman (whom I know), who he has worked with for over 10 years, puts an entirely different layer of harm into the situation
I have never been alone in my life. He moved out, and wont disclose where he is living. But he let me know she lives in the same apartment complex.
I am living in our home where I raised our children and raised our grandchildren. I am now completely alone with no family, albeit my children and grands. His family left when he left. My parents are deceased.
I have been in therapy since the day this shock happened.
Not sure why I ended up here. But, just trying to cope and survive with this grief and loss.
There are no easy or viable answers right now. I love him unconditionally with my whole soul, and finding out suddenly he doesnt love me anymore, that he is in love with this woman (his words) and she is 12 years younger with teenagers at home.....and I am so beautiful inside and out if I were to compare....there just no appropriate words. I keep getting knocked down in utter despair, but I get back up. I am lonely and weary 🙄😥
LetGoAfter30yrs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
BellaTink, bpcyclist, bpforever1, Fuzzybear, Goforward, John25, maker, Open Eyes, Purple,Violet,Blue, Raindropvampire, SavoyTruffle, unaluna