Legendary

Member Since Sep 2019
40.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 04, 2020 at 03:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -jimi- View Post
I'm taking a step back and gonna start using kratom for real. It would probably be a lot of highs and lows with it, but I'll try to make my friend help remind taking it, three times a day. I think that would fix me to a point of functioning. I took it yesterday and my sleep debt was so bad I slept the whole day and the night. Least it's better than start using opioids.

I'm still quite sick from withdrawals, and I'm fading away. People go like wow you are pale and you lost so much weight. So, that is my plan.

I never thought physical withdrawals could be so dang long. I wish someone would give me a dang timeline! So I knew when I'd get better. Almost 3 weeks and very little improvement. If you ever stopped this crap, how long did it even take?

I'm not gonna stop being drug free. Also Tramadol is really hardcore. Don't underestimate it. Depends on your brain chemistry though if you get really hooked on it. Also it its basically the number 2 drug in my country for lethal overdoses. So IT'S NOT HARMLESS and it can be hell to quit.
So sorry you are still struggling, Jimi. I would say all in all, it took about 4-5 weeks before I started to feel like a human again. But I think my mood was affected even longer. Just a horrific drug.

Hang in there. You are doing awesome!! We support you !!!!