View Single Post
Anonymous35014

Default Feb 07, 2020 at 02:45 PM

I gave up on working today. I left work at 12:40pm because I couldn't sit still and couldn't concentrate. I figured there is no sense in me staying at work for many hours if all I'm going to do is pace around the building.

In the end, I don't think propranolol is doing its job and I need something else -- or at least a higher dose of propranolol if my pdoc is insistent on continuing it. I can't sit still no matter what. It's frustrating as hell. I'm inwardly freaking out right now because this restless feeling is worse than it is on most days.

I might just call the after hours service tonight to see if anyone can help me. I might be able to get ahold of my pdoc for once because I doubt his assistant is working during after hours too. I really need to talk to him about this because it's getting worse and worse. I don't appreciate him writing a prescription for something over the phone when I don't even get the chance to discuss it with him. I mean, he wouldn't even let me have an appt with him!

But yeah, my pdoc's assistant stops listening to phone calls at 2pm. It's 2:45pm right now. There's no way I'd get any help if I called during normal hours, hence I have to call during after hours.

Hugs from:
Anonymous41462, Anonymous46341, bpcyclist, fern46, giddykitty, Innerzone, Nammu, Sunflower123, Unrigged64072835

Thanks for this!
~Christina