View Single Post
Innerzone
Wise Elder

Member Since Nov 2009
31.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 07, 2020 at 05:18 PM

Rough day. Ran into a pole with my face while running for bus. Broke glasses, fell. Big goose egg. Same side as last time my face hit an immovable object. Went into work (have an icepack there) as I was almost there anyway. Worked for awhile, but I'm having slight confusion, so took off. They were actually able to fix my glasses up at a nearby shop. I couldn't believe it -- they were a mess (lens out, the whole deal)! Going to look for some glasses anyway. They'll not survive another crash, and my record's bad there.

In other news, I called about how much MRI would cost me. 100% out-of-pocket. Over $1000. Not going to happen. I don't know what that will mean for my vertabrae/arm situation.

In good news, that company that I worked for said they did not offer insurance (true). TG. I was really worried about that. (I have Marketplace insurance, which does not allow that.)

--The Cure

Hugs from:
Anonymous41462, Anonymous46341, bizi, bpcyclist, Nammu, Sunflower123, Unrigged64072835, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Wild Coyote