Legendary

Member Since Sep 2019
40.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 07, 2020 at 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vander512 View Post
Why even bring it up then? Obviously this is an attempt at seeking attention.

Also, you have no idea what you are talking about in terms of the Spravato dosage. Just because you took an oral medication at x does not mean that a lower dose administered via a nasal spray is ineffective. You are aware that when you consume medication via a mucus membrane it is more potent?

Oral medications have to go through the gastrointestinal system and get filtered out by the liver. Medication ingested through a mucus layer, like Spravato, bypass the GI tract and go directly into your blood stream.

Your speculation about Spravato is counterproductive and misinformed. Your drama about a miracle drug that you are unwilling to discuss is just foolish.
Wow.

Well, just quickly, I am actually not someone who seeks attention, but thanks. Quite the opposite, as a matter of fact. But you would be in no position to judge that because you do not know me. You know not the first thing about me, my background, what I did or do, my knowledge base and education, what my experience with this class of medications is, or anything else about me, for that matter. So, the attention-seeking comment is just irresponisble and reckless. These kinds of baseless personal accusations have no place on PC, irrepsective of how you may or may not feel about a given post. Personal attacks are completely unacceptble on this site, in my opinion.

I am fully aware of the nuances of mucous membrane-administered medications, but thank you for the lecture. I would be happy to point out all the ways in which your personal beliefs about Spravato are in error, in my view, but I have zero interest in engaging with abusive people and I believe your post was abusive. Suffice it to say that there are a substantial number of patients not responding to it in the current protocol. That is factual information. Enough said.

I am sure you will find this shocking, given the arrogance you just displayed, but you are actually not in charge of telling other PC members what they should and should not post about their personal mental health or medication journeys. My opinion and experience with Spravato and other related medications is no less valid than anyone else's, and no more so, either. Nor did I ever suggest that it was. I was just sharing my experience, just like anyone else on PC. Putting me on blast and personally insulting me and attacking my integrity because you do not agree wth me is just unacceptable conduct on this site. It is abusive. You should go over to facebook, where that kind of thing is really celebrated. You will fit right in.

Hugs from:
Anonymous48672