View Single Post
Anonymous45521

Default Feb 08, 2020 at 08:43 AM

So I can't figure out how to take this. One of the biggest problem points for my brother and his wife is an old car he has lugged everywhere. It is a important car but it is in pieces.

He has put all the pieces all around the house including in living areas and in the attic. I said to him... can the attic hold pieces and his wife lost it (because I am betting it can't) It is actually a collectors car that might be worth moola.

I was severely worried that if he came to live with me all those pieces would end up in my basement (which I just made habitable) or my attic which I had a structural engineer tell me was not designed to have anything in.

Well the other day I saw him tell someone on facebook that he had sold the car. I asked him about it but he was vague.

So I can't tell

1. If he really did sell the car or he was just lying to a person on facebook and

2. What does that mean if he sold the car? That he is trying to make his wife happy and realizes she is about had it with him OR that he sold the car to get money to prepare to leave her.

Either way I am kind of happy about it. I would be surprised if he lied to the person he did.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote