Silver Swan

Member Since Jan 2008
2,586 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 08, 2020 at 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpcyclist View Post
Finally fell asleep at about 2 AMish or so and woke up at 1030, which is basically a miracle for me. So grateful. I am clearly coming down from this recent mania and psychosis thing. I really haven't had much of either for several days, to speak of. I forgot it could be like this. It's weird--sometimes, when it's really bad, I can't seem to remember what it was like when it was not bad. It's like my memory does not work. Weird.

I am ascribing much of my recent improvement to the added Depakote, whether that is accurate or not. But I tend to think it likely is. The worrying thing is that all those symptoms came through while on lithium and Abilify, which does not say much for them. I wonder if they have just for some reason stopped working for me??? Maybe we should just stop them and do just the Depakote? I dunno. Will have to let Dr. C figure all that out for me. Above my pay grade. I just take what they tell me to.

Missed my bike ride this morning because of the sleep thing, so will do an evening ride, which will be kind of different. Also hoping to do a little writing on my book today. I have about 45,000 words so far and am aiming for maye, 80,000ish.

Love and hugs to all!!!!
I'm glad the Depakote is helping you!

Invega 1.5

Mania (December 2023)
Mixed episode/Hypomania (September 2023)
Depression, Anxiety and Intrusive thoughts (September 2021)
Depression & Psychosis (July/August 2021)
Mania (April/May 2019)

Hugs from:
bizi, bpcyclist, fern46, Sunflower123, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
bpcyclist, Wild Coyote