View Single Post
Anonymous48672

Default Feb 08, 2020 at 05:07 PM

Watch this interview with GP and see how disconnected she is from reality. She doesn't care about what her "team" pushes to the elite of society. A $200,000 lawsuit? Pennies for Paltrow. Her ex-hubie of Coldplay makes a gazillion dollars a year.

And this "earthing" ********. You walk on grass and dirt barefoot. Like you used to do as a kid. There's no magnetic healing. It's just a relaxing habit. For f---- sake.

YouTube

A stone in your vagina does not balance your hormones or "tone" your pelvic floor. *rolls eyes*

Oh, and bad press for her GOOP Summit. Basically, it was GP's chance to charge attendees thousands of dollars to hear her staff pander products a la live demonstrations of GOOP's purported brand.

During one of her GOOP summits, one of her nutritionists claimed that you can cure thyroid disease with nutrition. You can't. I've had thyroid disease for nearly 30 years and I eat really well and my TSH levels still fluctuate. It's a hormone. Nutrition cannot balance hormones. If that were true, no one would ever be on medication.

Exasperated attendees give up on Gwyneth’s Goop summit
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote