Legendary Wise Elder
Community Liaison

Member Since Jul 2011
12.7k hugs
given
Default Feb 08, 2020 at 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose72 View Post
Ive been at the book store for several hours now. I have to leave in a bit to get N3. The comfy seat I was in before k and I went to lunch was still open when I got back. Yay. Had to get n3 to work by 7:15 this morning. Got to sleep in!

This morning I looked on Amazon for a book about Disney World that was behind the scenes type of thing- i found one! And it has two sequals! I bought all 3 for my mom. They should be here tuesday. They are leaving for a MONTH at disney world on Thursday. Yes you read that right- a MONTH!! AND MY MOM TELLS ME SHE HAS TROUBLE WITH HER BILLS SOMETIMES- YEAH RIGHT. WHATEVER. Ooops. Didn't mean to keep the caps lock on. Sorry! Anyway my mom is going to buy me the boxed set of all 69 episodes of Are You Being Served? It costs just about what I paid for the books so we're even.

Wow a month ?! If she’s staying in a Disney resort she must have robbed a few banks LOL !

Growing up living just shy of 2 hours away we went often.. I had season passes for years, I did 3 days once but stayed at a hotel about 5 miles away with my daughter so much cheaper when she was 8-9 years old , we actually were able to ride every ride. They just kept raising admission prices /food prices .. I finally quit plus the thrill was gone after going a couple times a month for a few years year.

That’s awesome your mom is getting you that series !!!

Hugs from:
bizi, Sunflower123