Community Liaison

Member Since Jul 2011
12.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 08, 2020 at 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucson View Post
Every so often I hear my doorbell ring, just to find nobody there. When I cared for my mother, one day I was watching her sleep through a camera with night vision. All of the sudden, I see globes of light run back and forth on my screen, maybe a half a dozen. The whole room filled up with them. I saw only one in the hallway. At the time, I just found this interesting. When very young, I saw the image of my late grandfather in the kitchen one night, like a ghost.

It seems that when I am under allot of stress, this can happen to me. Any thoughts?

Well sure it could be. But most people mental illness or not have times of seeing /hearing things that aren’t there or those pesky black cats that slink around corners, my husband sees those occasional when stressing.

I see and hear a lot of things, it gets worse when I’m stressed or sleep deprived. But I am able to think of what I saw/heard xyz but I am able to think rationally and sort it out and just go about my day.

I’m sure you’re starting the new job is causing you stress. How is your sleep ?

Maybe start writing these things down , date and time and see if there is a pattern.

Are you enjoying your days off ?

Hugs from:
bizi, bpcyclist

Thanks for this!
Rick7892