Community Liaison

Member Since Jul 2011
12.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 08, 2020 at 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose72 View Post
She's staying at Fort Wilderness in their motorhome. So not as expensive I guess. They have annual passes too. They'll probably eat everything at the campsite. Its crazy to eat every meal at the parks- even people who pay for dining credits ahead of time dont need that much food! But they eat more to get their "money's worth".

Yes- i have the first half but not the second half. Maybe I'll be nice and give the first half to my ex. We discovered the show together when we were about 19.

My husband growing up his whole family would go every couple years to camp wilderness 40-50 years ago is was affordable for a week or 2.

Yes food costs are insane at any theme park. All 3 of Steve’s boys have yearly passes to Disney and Universal studio and the one with the granddaughter also has Seaworld. The these parks were very smart to offer a plan to pay monthly all year long ( I still think the prices are ridiculous)

My daughter did 2 years of Universal then did Busch Gardens for a year. She’s hasn’t done it again and plans to wait until the parks add newer attractions.

When she had her yearly pass to universal she bought me a ticket to universal. Omg they did amazing job on the “ Harry Potter” attraction it was amazing.. and yes I drank a ton of “ butter beer” but I had saved money to do so , also got my chocolate frog LOL

My husband and I had a camper for about 4 years and went to a campground up here.. was right on a big beautiful lake.. our dogs loved just jumping in the water when ever they wanted too. It was 39.00 a night, so at the time we could do it. I miss it but we sold our camper when we went to Florida, we took it to Florida camp sites that use to be right on the gulf had been 35-40 a night were now 100-150 a night. Crazy. I know lots of people can afford it tho.

Life just costs too much

Hugs from:
bizi, bpcyclist, Innerzone, Sunflower123, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Wild Coyote