View Single Post
feb2020user
Account Suspended

Member Since Feb 2020
5 hugs
given
Default Feb 09, 2020 at 05:25 AM

I know what you mean about treating interesting people like experiments. It's really hard to tell sometimes for me whether my "good intentions" are in the right place or not, though. I had to learn to stop trying to shape people into what I wanted them to be, rather than letting them just be themselves. It sounds like you don't have that issue nearly as bad as I did. That's probably for the better. It took me awhile to realize that some people are beyond helping, normally because they don't want help, and that you have to work with what's there rather than change it. You can change it, and I have, but it introduces so many new problems. I'm sorry that they left you bored again, though. People like that can be so engaging and interesting that it's hard to find a replacement. Maybe people with AsPD are more capable of love, though, because they're less judgmental and more task-oriented and accepting. Then again, I'm sure love is one of those words that doesn't really have a concrete meaning, and empaths just use it for whatever they feel like.
feb2020user is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote