View Single Post
Shivani
Newly Joined

Member Since Feb 2020
Default Feb 09, 2020 at 10:08 AM

Hello everyone!

I am a 30+ female. I have a problem and don't know where to seek for help but I think this is related to psychology. I have never read or heard anywhere about this problem and have never met a person with the same problem.

I don't know how to explain this but basically I don't know how to talk. I usually don't talk much and when I do talk the words and phrases that I use are very simple. English is not my first language but even in my own language my speech is very simple. Because of this, I am not able to make new friends or find a permanent partner. Sometimes people talk to me, maybe once or twice but then they see that I don't know how to talk (not an interesting person) and they don't talk to me anymore.

I have read that sometimes people who have problems making friends or just in general being with people might have some psychological issues eg. they have had some bad experiences. But in my case it's not that because I have always been like this. For as long as I remember. Besides, I haven't experienced anything really bad. So, now the question is how to find out the reason that is causing this problem? Maybe there is some kind of damage in my brain? What can be other reasons? Seeing a psychologist is not an option for me at the moment. I won't explain why otherwise this post will be too long. I hope someone can help me because I don't know how to continue my life with this problem.
Shivani is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bpcyclist, winter4me, WovenGalaxy, zapatoes

Thanks for this!
Skeezyks, WovenGalaxy