View Single Post
Lonelyinmyheart
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2019
1,732 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 09, 2020 at 02:58 PM

I know that at some point I will have to be open and honest about the fact my feelings for my same sex T have erotic undertones.

She knows I feel very strongly about her emotionally and she understands this. We have talked about it quite a few times now. She is always very empathic and does not shy away from difficult feelings and conversations.

To be honest, if there was ever a T I felt I could share having sexual feelings for, it would be her, 100%.

This doesn't make it easy though...but if it's interfering with the prospect of being in relationships with others in life, then I feel it's important to share and work through.

I'm hoping that in the sharing, the feelings may start to become less intense.

But it still feels more or less impossible. It's a very frightening prospect because I don't want anything to change what I have with her or to make her feel badly of me.

I need to tell her though. I need to, at some point, say that I feel really attracted to her in a physical way even though I'm a heterosexual female and I want to work with this and look at why these feelings are so incredibly intense, especially as it's not the first time I've felt like this about a woman.
Lonelyinmyheart is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, chihirochild, Lindsey-Bergin, LonesomeTonight, Purple,Violet,Blue

Thanks for this!
Blueberry21