View Single Post
Medusax
Grand Member

Member Since Jan 2017
331 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 09, 2020 at 11:26 PM

Ok..this one stands out as the scariest thing that ever happened to me. Bear in mind that I am always a skeptic FIRST...and try to figure out what could have happened. I was living in Oregon at the time, working laundry at the nursing home. It was about 10 at night, and the road I was walking on was very dark. There were houses, but it was a Sunday night and most people's lights were out. I was in a very good mood as it was my "Friday" and at the time I had three days off. My husband was in off the road, and I knew he had ordered pizza and it was waiting for me, and I also LOVE the dark. So there negates a "poor state of mind". Anyway, as I got to the darkest part of the road, something darker than the darkness around it flew past , reversed, looked into my face then took off in its original path. This all happened in about 2 seconds. It scared me to the point that I shouted the F-word and jumped sideways into the street. If a car had been coming I would have been hit. It was about the size of a beach towel if you had it by, say a corner, and were pulling it in the air. So there is one story....

Hugs from:
mote.of.soul, MuseumGhost

Thanks for this!
KD1980, mote.of.soul, MuseumGhost, rdgrad15