Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since May 2013
22.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 10, 2020 at 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlumberKitty View Post
I feel fragile. IDK. I had to see PCP today. Good news is, I got the stitches out of my arm. Bad news is she says I have to have a pap-smear. The lady drives me crazy. Sometimes she says I need it, other times she says I don't need it. Last time I got myself all worked up because she said I needed it. Then she said I didn't because
Possible trigger:
this time she says it needs to be done this year. Figure it out woman! I have an appointment already scheduled for next week. Might keep that and try to get this done. Bleh. She kept asking me the same stuff and telling me the same stuff over and over. She seemed a little freaked out by the hallucinations. I thought she was going to send me back to the hospital. Maybe I'm paranoid. Or not. She couldn't believe the hospital let me out when I was hallucinating. I didn't tell her that I didn't tell them I was hallucinating. I tell T, and Pastor T, and the RN, and my Pdoc. And I told the ER at the second psych eval which I failed. I feel like I want to be comforted. ACK!

Hugs SK I hope you find comfort soon.

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
SlumberKitty