View Single Post
JustExisting

Member Since Apr 2019
15 hugs
given
Default Feb 10, 2020 at 10:19 PM

In therapy, we are going through my life story with a fine tooth comb.

So far it has taken about a year and half to tell the story up to 23 years old. I am currently 38, and have SOOOO much more to tell.

I am honestly kind of shocked. i felt like i had a dull mundane life, but it was..... um.... WOW!

I am honestly exhausted just thinking about it. I was just preparing my notes for the next session and I started thinking about how uncommon this must be. No wonder I feel so different from most other people. My life is nothing near typical.

One survival struggle after another.

And I really do feel weary with life. That, and loneliness are at the heart of my suicidal ideation.

He told me that he has never heard a story like mine, where just bout everything in my life changes so dramatically, so often. Always getting used to new people, new stresses, and ill equipped to do so for lack of any form of proper upbringing, no education, etc.

It is like for my whole life, every few months to every couple of years, I am living a completely different life.

I think about people who have lived in the same house or two their whole lives. It seems almost supernatural to me.

Does anyone else suffer from "life change fatigue". Just want nothing more than a little stability for a while?
JustExisting is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous42076, Blueberry21, bpcyclist, Folding, LonesomeTonight, MrsA, Omers, Taylor27, TishaBuv

Thanks for this!
Blueberry21, MrsA