View Single Post
MrsA

Member Since Apr 2019
398 hugs
given
Default Feb 12, 2020 at 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustExisting View Post

I think about people who have lived in the same house or two their whole lives. It seems almost supernatural to me.

Does anyone else suffer from "life change fatigue". Just want nothing more than a little stability for a while?
I know what you mean. I moved around so much growing up that I don't know what my native language should be.

When I consider going to therapy, I just think I don't have the time and energy to explain all the things that led up to my current problems. My life went wrong before I was even born because my parents were reckless and unfit to have kids. My mom rushed into multiple marriages thinking she found true love and then went into victim mode where she abandoned parental duties and did things to me to spite my father (her first husband). My entire life is a mess of unstable family memebers, violent acts, and . . . . I'd better stop here.

Sorry I got sidetracked. I really appreciate this post by @JustExisting because it described something that has been on my mind. Good luck finishing your life story!
MrsA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Blueberry21, JustExisting