Poohbah

Member Since May 2014
1,217 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 14, 2020 at 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllIHaveIsHope View Post
Today had my second infusion bumped it up from .5 to .75 and WOW I felt the difference. Just got home feel a slight calmness same as the first infusion. I hope I don't feel the break through anxiety the next day like it did on the first, it was terrible. Next Tuesday will be my third infusion and I think they are going to bump it up to 1.0 ?

Been trying to cut down my klonopin .5 X 3 per day to .5 X 1 time a day ( over the last month ), I think that is were the break through anxiety is coming from - best not to be on any benzos during treatment.
Yeah, the only symptom I still have is anxiety. It's just not bone crushing like it used to be. I still can't talk myself down like I can with some
of the other symptoms. Of course, it could be that I just have plenty to be anxious about. I'm caring for my very elderly father and that is really stressing me out.

You use a different dosing protocol than I do. They started me at 35 though they didn't specify the unit of measure. I'm assuming it's in micrograms based on all the material I've read on it. They upped it each time until I got to 75 by the end of the first six infusions. They dose me at 80 for boosters.

You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. ~ Robin Williams

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage? ~ Pink Floyd
Werewoman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote