View Single Post
Misterpain

Member Since May 2016
Default Feb 14, 2020 at 08:48 PM

Just as aside in the psycho babble world it's short for tell me a story ,when they want to see your imagination logic and reasoning.

As for Transcranial magnetic stimulation ,I have followed it closely as the electrician who wiredme was an amateur, an actual ability to neyromodulate would be a game changing novel prize in medicine winning event un like the shmuck won one for the infamous horror called Lobotomy . There are two states of brain waves we think we understand conscious and anhulated by an anesthetic , much like anti psychotic ,anti depressants ,mood stabilizers and all bid Pharma's wondrous new pill ,it's all done with theories and short term trials to make sure we don't kill to many people with our latest "stuff" ,I have a rare alpha delta inversion as well as epilepsy ,so something that could do a handyman special fixer up would be awesome and potentialy life changing, but we have to learn to crawl before we walk ,and from what I have seen ,sham placebo TMS has shown no better results than actual "treatment" .

I don't want to rain on antibodies parade who has had it and feels it benefited them ,however it's way to early and there are no standards or science ,technically you could put an alternator on a football helmet and sell it as a TMS device. Unless and until real world efficacy and permonce is proven I am doing to sit this one out ,watch and wait,some of you know when I was young and dumb, I took some bad drugs on advice of my doctor and I am lining with the adverse effects that the company didn't tell the FDA about ,because they would have gotten turned down cold and not be making billions with nothing but a black box warning I have and still am doing the heavy lifting on this patentened drug ,i am not going near anything patented ever again ,after people have taken it for 10 tears you actually will know the true possible side effects that himans can have ,instead of the cherry picked fata that companies report to get the cobeted FDA Indication as "safe and effective for X".
Misterpain is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bpcyclist, downandlonely

Thanks for this!
Kraut