View Single Post
divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,277 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 15, 2020 at 05:49 AM

I had some changes in life but not in a childhood. My childhood wasn’t the greatest but not much change there

As an adult I lived through major change of political regime, several years prior and several years after were absolute chaos politically/economically/culturally. Also survived periods of extreme poverty due to regime change. My house was robbed and no one even truly investigated. Bad times

Then I lived through immigration across the ocean, learning new language etc Divorce. Remarrying.

Never had a major change of career, always did the same thing in one way or the other

My daughter had major moves/immigration 4 times. From country a to country b as a child, to country c as an adult, then back to country b, then it didn’t work out so back to country c and it’s now her permanent home. But she still regularly goes to country a and country b, just doesn’t live there. She has 3 citizenships lol She also survived becoming a widow in young age at horrible circumstances, don’t want to trigger anyone so I’d leave at that

I’d say some major changes shape as in who we are but some changes we’d be better off not having

Oh and my therapist had similar changes in life as mine so she knows
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MrsA