View Single Post
Desoxyn
Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,912 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 16, 2020 at 01:42 PM

I'm going for a walk with my moms friends to get out. I need to get out.

I've never seen anything in relation to this like them. One carries a magnum 1.5L bottle of white wine on the hike and drinks the whole thing by herself while the others bring sippy cups of wine and bottles in their bags.

I'm not judging though. They laugh at every small little thing so if I'm not laughing (When I'm not on phenibut), there's something wrong with me.. When reality is I'm an introvert...

I mean, my friend two nights ago said for me to come over and smoke weed with him - I can only smoke two certain strains (One Sativa and another is low THC and high CBD). I was too tired to wake up yesterday morning to go to his apartment. We're gonna be going camping and hiking this spring.

I would like friends my own age that are smart and talk about philosophical things, are working on themselves.. Like entrepreneur type people idk...

My mom said that she's going to quit alcohol soon and she's serious about it. She's been drinking a bottle of wine every night for over 20 years.

And the drama.. Holy god the drama is unreal.. So much ****ing drama they make..

Alcohol is the most glorified and boring of drugs.
Desoxyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote