Member Since Jan 2008
2,556 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 20, 2020 at 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wander View Post
Possible Trigger - SI

University begins in five days. The Fibromyalgia/Chronic Fatigue is getting worse, and my hip is still causing major issues. Despair is flooding in. I don't know if I will cope with the load, and if I can't I don't know if I can cope with the loss. I am not depressed, but still very suicidal. No one can help me or fix this. All I can do is wait and see what unfolds. I'm scared I won't make it. Sorry to be so down. I have tried so hard to stay positive. Living a life so limited physically and mentally(cognitive) is not one I want to live. This has to improve ASAP.
Do you have an action plan written out? Is there an emergency number to call at your pdoc's? As much as your brain is telling you not to I think you should reach out to those whose job it is to help you. You won't always feel this way. I call this "brain bad" when i get SI. I also try to distract my brain- read or watch Netflix or call a friend. It usually works- only once did I ever get hospitalized. I'll skip the details of that.

Ativan .5 mg 2x/day
Propranolol 20 mg 2x/day

Mania (December 2023)
Mixed episode/Hypomania (September 2023)
Depression, Anxiety and Intrusive thoughts (September 2021)
Depression & Psychosis (July/August 2021)
Mania (April/May 2019)

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, bpcyclist, Sunflower123, Wander, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Wild Coyote