Thread: Lonely
View Single Post
DarrenPH
Account Suspended

Member Since Sep 2014
4 hugs
given
Default Feb 21, 2020 at 04:06 PM

Being alone all the time is not the answer. Sometimes it's good but not all the time. Just because.you have to chase friends all the time doesn't mean they don't like you, people have their own stuff going on and aren't always thinking about you but that doesn't mean they're not good friends, they're just crap at keeping in touch. I myself am one of those people. I've lost all of my friends, but I 'm not lonely, I have a young family and that is all I need right now. When my family have grown up I will reconnect with old friends and make new ones.

It will take alot of effort on my part but nothing good in life comes easy, if you want to have friends to be around it is going to take effort on your part, I know it's irritating but that's life. If you want something you have to go out and get it, it won't just arrive at your door step.

It sounds to me like you have an choice to make. Put in the effort it is going to take to stay connected with old friends. Put in the effort to make new ones or carry on as you are, doing nothing and accept the way things are.
DarrenPH is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote