View Single Post
bizi
Bizi is bizi

Member Since Nov 2005
43.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Red face Feb 22, 2020 at 11:15 AM

MIL is still in the hospital. She is 87 years old and on a walker.
With a suctioning...NG(Nasogastro tube) tube which was horrible putting in....they decompressed her stomach and turned it back she had been blocked 180 degree flip....that was why she was vomiting!
They dislocated her jaw while trying to do the endoscopy. poor thing...it took an expert 7 hours to get it back into place. She was in and out of it partially sedated. Then it popped out of place again so they taped her jaw shut she can barely talk but is loving the ice water that she is allowed to drink now.
I tried to call last night out side of trivia and talked to brian. I don';t know if she can talk on the phone or not. I was given a code to speak to medical staff about her condition when ever I want...not sure I should call or not in my condition.
She likes all of her doctors and is getting good care. Her other son Brian has been visiting often and is looking after her cat. Thank goodness he is unemployed right now and can help her, and he only lives minutes away from her house. The cat gets fed twice a day. The hospital is 25 minutes away though.
I feel so sorry for her.
I have been so wrapped up in my hypomania self....there has been time for little else. The fact that I am insightful means I am not manic right?

Having a second cup of weak coffee. My world feels pretty small....feeling self absorbed.
I was going to see some clients this afternoon...not sure yet.
See how I feel after lunch.
I can do paperwork tomorrow.
Jeff Is off monday thru wed for mardi gras, he has been ill with a
cold and a fever but feels better today. Yesterday I felt like maybe I was coming down with something,
but today I feel pretty good.
Monday is the queens parade and king cake party after that.
I work monday, lite day...see robin at 2pm...I think I have 2 people that day.
Off tuesday for mardi gras. then full day on wednesday and the rest of the week.

hope you guys don't mind me sharing here.
bizi

klonipin , 1mg at night,
4-5 peri-colace for chronic constipation

multi vit,, vit c, at noon, tumeric, caffeine at noon
PRN Remeron 15mg at night,
zyprexa10mg under tongue,
requip2mg.

bizi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
emgreen