View Single Post
nonightowl
Desert Kitty hates titles

Member Since Jul 2008
6,800 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Unhappy Feb 22, 2020 at 01:38 PM

There is a local non-profit sort of near me that does offer rides for people who don't have anyone, and they are volunteers. But as mentioned below, it ain't cheap. Seems like this country really is for wealthy people, or someone wants it to be.

I forgot to say that I think it gets much harder for make new friends as one gets older and has been out of school a long time. And I recently found out someone whom I thought was a friend and actually cared about me doesn't care as much as I thought. I've already tried to keep expectations low and it seems I have to lower them even more.

I've never forgotten about how this doctor insisted I must have somebody that will pick me up. He just didn't want to accept that I didn't. I almost started to cry, realizing how so UNAWARE people are about how many people don't have anyone.

Macd123, I know you feel alone, and me too, so I wanted to say that in this sense, you're not alone.

Hmmm....looks like some good tips in here.

"Okay, enough photos. I'm a very BUSY Business Kitty, so make an appointment next time."
nonightowl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Nammu, Travelinglady, unaluna, wing

Thanks for this!
Travelinglady