The Dopamine Flux

Member Since Jun 2010
867 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 23, 2020 at 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job 30 26 View Post
Before reading St. Augustine, I decided to Read Genesis the book of the bible because it's relevant to St. Augustine's book. Always surprised at how noble these classics are written. Anyways, half way through it. It's a quick read. I'm reading the NKJV which is clearer for my purposes, but its the Scofield study version which is filled with footnotes. I highly recommend it!

I think you’d like Medium. It’s a writers website. You can make money off your writing by how many people interact or read your writing. I haven’t made much, but I’m just starting out. It seems hard to get curated too as there’s no formula. But you can join publications and put them in there too. I write about mental health but there’s hundreds of topics, including philosophy. These writings are really good too, not just a random person, these are writings by people who are writers or consider them selves writers, and they are pretty darn good. It’s free to publish and sell your writing, but to read everyone else’s writing is 5 dollars a month. Completely worth it in my opinion.

The Dopamine Flux
www.thedopamineflux.com

Youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/MozePrayIII

newtus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Angelique67