View Single Post
Affliction

Member Since Feb 2020
Default Feb 23, 2020 at 10:41 PM

Tried to go back to work for a day and that didn't work out so well so took next two days off. Spent most of today doing laundry and cleaning house with my daughter. Still can't shake cough...going to the Dr. on Tuesday to see what they can find out. So far 1 week and a day, didn't go to any meetings this week 'cause I didn't want to get anyone sick.

My relationship with wife is still the same with more indifference than days where I feel we are connecting or having a connection. Feelings are still the same regarding what is happening that I don't see. Haven't approached her about it and quite honestly I am done having to deal with the emotional hot/cold game. I'm just working on building the part of me that I lost a long time ago...it's not easy and suppressing my emotions until I can face them is at best a spare tire travelling at 65mph.

Once this month is over I'm contacting my insurance company so I can get in with a psych-ologist/iatrist. I don't know if therapist is the direction to go but I am still just trying to get through the forest of where I am with quitting drinking. From what I've read it'll take at least a month from when I stopped for me to at least start going forward. Hope everyone has had a good week/weekend. Take care
Affliction is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Open Eyes