Legendary

Member Since Sep 2019
40.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Feb 24, 2020 at 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvyrself View Post
I watch a lot of police drama. My brother is an attorney.
It costs a ton of money in terms of person hours to do this to someone,and I’m absolutely not saying they weren’t doing it. 3 people I’m very close to were harassed because they were very close to collecting their pensions. How did this waste of public resources benefit them?
So sorry bicyclist. I want my friend w PTSD from Afghanistan to try the stellate ganglion injectionSGB they are starting to have good results from for ptsd. Have you been reading about that? There is a woman on the forum who had it recently and she said it worked. Very pricey tho. Huge hugs!
The number of people used in the surveillance alone was staggering, so, yes, as I say, the cost was insane. I do know how all this sounds, which is why I never bother dicussing it with anyone. It doesn't matter. Noone believes me. Except my lawyer, for whom I played some of the tapes. He has those--had those, he died, sadly.

You would of course have to ask them why they were so devoted to this investigation. I will say that the charges they seemed to be seeking could most certainly put me away for the rest of my natural life, no question about it. Extremely serious. At the risk of sounding a bit pompous, which I really do not believe I am, I would have been a relatively high-profile individual in the community to bring down this way. There likely would have been a lot of press for this guy's unit, which is just completely lawless and corrupt. He was somehow able to continue to convince his bosses to fund this thing for two years without an arrest. Not sure how. Crazy.

This police department currently has an in-force agreement with the USDOJ supervised by a federal judge because of its systematic mistreatment and excessive use of force--including multiple kilings--of many of my city's mentally ill people. It is well-know. Common knowledge. My case is slightly different, but really, just part of an overall pattern.

I have read about the stellate ganglion stuff. No idea about the cost. I will look into it more. Thanks for reminding me and thank you for the feedback!!!!