View Single Post
Anonymous46341

Default Feb 24, 2020 at 05:41 PM

Hi fern. A lot of my overeating of starchy snacks happens when I'm alone in the evening (hubby is in his office or asleep in bed). Sometimes if I have baked some dessert, I eat more than a serving during the day, when hubby is at work. When he's with me (awake) I'm pretty good. Actually, he's pretty good when I'm with him, too. He obviously eats plenty I'm not aware of. More than what I give him for breakfast or in his lunch bag.

I didn't do any formal exercise today, but did exercise a lot running around all over town doing errands. I made a point to not drive from spot to spot, but to park in one place and walk some distances to other stores, and then back. Then when I was home I had lots of unloading to do, and must have gone up and down the stairs to the second level 25 times. So I'm OK with today's physical activity. Tomorrow I'll try to do a little dancing, but I have my afternoon therapy and then French class in the evening. As usual, I've left the French studies to the last minute. I can get away with that now, since it's all review, but later down the line I will suffer consequences.

I ate overnight oats with lowered sugar OJ and coffee for breakfast, a little tuna salad with tomatoes (no bread) for lunch, and had reduced fat Wheat Thins as a snack. Tonight I'll make Belgian Endives wrapped with a deli roasted ham slice in a low fat Swiss cheese sauce, along with some sugar snap peas and cauliflower. If I get hungry after that, I'll have one slice low carb/low cal toast with cinnamon and Truvia, and maybe some cantaloupe cubes. I did make a 6-inch lowered fat chocolate cheesecake sweetened with Swerve (to be 6 servings), but I won't have any until tomorrow. It needs to chill.

Last edited by Anonymous46341; Feb 24, 2020 at 05:54 PM..
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
giddykitty, Sunflower123, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Wild Coyote