View Single Post
Denise70

Member Since Feb 2020
4 hugs
given
Default Feb 25, 2020 at 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethRags View Post

I entirely agree. No one is responsible for marital problems except the 2 people in the marriage.

Please read my post about the affair I had. I am not always opposed to affairs. I will say, however, that it takes 4 mature adults to handle the situation.

It seems to me that you are defending yourself to everyone who has posted on this thread. Perhaps I am misreading, but I'm just saying that's the feeling I'm picking up.

Maybe you feel that none of us understand your feelings and intentions? I don't. Your initial post sounded like you're interested in a relationship with the man...I'm confused. Is it possible that you're confused yourself?
Hi. So yes if its 4 conenting adults thats one thing but not behind the spouses back. Either way i cant share lol. Im not cut out for that lol

With all seriousness. Yes i do have love for him. Thats what makes this hard cause im not affair material. Do i want a relationship. Yes but not one off lies and deception. Thats why im hurting. And no matter what annyone says that love is not going anywhere. Yes i do feel others here arre assuming things and discounting my feelings. I underatand this might hit home with some but keep in mind i want to act with integrity no matter what i do
Denise70 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
*Beth*